Trinity Center is hosting its Third Annual Gala, a night of entertainment benefiting the poor and homeless in our community, on May 18, 2017, at 6:00 PM, at the Clubhouse at Boundary Oak, 3800 Valley Vista Road, Walnut Creek
When: May 18, 2017
Where: The Clubhouse at Boundary Oak, 3800 Valley Vista Road, Walnut Creek
6:00 PM Registration, hors d’oeuvres and wine served during Silent Auction
7:15 PM Dinner served, followed by Live Auction and Drawings
9:15 PM Evening ends
- Selection of white and red wines, premium beers
- Salad of Butter Lettuce, Mandarin Orange Segments, Seasonal Fresh Berries, Gorgonzola Cheese with Poppy Seed Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Duet of Bistro Filet and Pan Seared Salmon with Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes
- Dessert, Coffee & Tea
Live Entertainment by AuDio CulLtuRes. Enjoy the live, musical stylings of Clyde Childress on guitar, Dave Lionelli on bass, and Scott Wild on drums.
$150 pp (approx. $70 tax deductible); Table of 10 – $1500. CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE TICKETS ON-LINE
To purchase tickets by check, please download the PURCHASE TICKETS BY MAIL form, fill out and mail with your check payable to Trinity Center to:
Attention: 2017 Gala
1924 Trinity Avenue
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
For more information visit the TRINITY CENTER GALA WEBSITE.
Volunteers to help with check-in and check-out activities are needed.
We’re using SignUp.com to organize our upcoming SignUps.
Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
1) Click this link to see our SignUp on SignUp.com: http://signup.com/go/KNLxLn
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Sign up! It’s Easy – you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.