Donations are an essential part of our program operations. If you’d like to help, here is a Trinity Center Wish List:
****Everyone has been so generous and wonderful over the last few months. We have reached our storage capacity and need to sift through donations that have come in since our move. Thank you for your understanding and we’ll keep you posted as to when we will be taking donations again!****
Food Pantry Items
• Cases of bottled water, or cases of Gatorade, etc.
• Soups, stews, or chili
• Canned meats – tuna, chicken, corned beef hash
• Fruit, fruit cups, pudding
• Peanut butter & Jelly
• Juice boxes
• Soy Milk – any flavor, vanilla is a favorite!
• Cereal (both hot and cold cereals)
• Top ramen, cup of noodles
• Cans with pop tops appreciated.
Donations are gratefully accepted each Tuesday and Thursday between 9:00 am and 3:00 pm.
Clothing Closet – Summer clothes and practical shoes are needed.
Gift Cards and Transportation
• Safeway, Target Gift Cards, any amount
• Gift Cards for Gasoline for those who have cars – can be purchased at Safeway & Lucky
• Bus Passes and BART Tickets (BART tickets with small amounts left are welcome)
• County Connection Single Ride Tickets – available at County Connection office
Men’s and Women’s Underwear and Warmers
• New or used (clean and in good condition only)
• Socks, tee shirts, men’s & women’s underpants & shorts
• Thermal underwear in all sizes (“long johns”) for men and women (seasonal)
• Hand warmers & “Warmers of all Kinds” (Big 5 or any sporting goods store – Seasonal)
Personal Hygiene Items for Men and Women – The “sample size” bottles are great!
• Toothpaste, tooth brushes & mouthwash
• Soap (liquid or bars – antibacterial is good)
• Anti-bacterial hand cleanser
• Feminine hygiene products
• Chap stick
• Foot spray and foot powder & lotion
• Razors for men (double edged) & women
• Wet Ones Towelettes
• Shaving cream
First aid supplies
• Hydrocortisone ointment/cream
• Aspirin, Tylenol, allergy & cold medicine
• Detergent – we only use HE soap pods at the Center
• Fabric softener sheets
• Stain Remover Products
Paper Products & other items for meals
• Sturdy paper plates and bowls for cereal
• Latex gloves (size L & XL)
• Napkins, paper towels and toilet paper
• Plastic cutlery
• Paper coffee cups – 8 oz.
• Coffee creamer
• Sugar packets
• Sleeping Bags, new or used in good condition
• LED lanterns
• All kinds from notepads to paperclips to copy paper & printer cartridges (please call for printer model), pens, highlighters, etc.