Donations are an essential part of our program operations. If you’d like to help, here is a Trinity Center Wish List:
Food Pantry Items
• Cases of bottled water, or cases of Gatorade, etc.
• Soups, stews, or chili
• Canned meats – tuna, chicken, corned beef hash
• Fruit, fruit cups, pudding
• Peanut butter & Jelly
• Juice boxes
• Soy Milk – any flavor, vanilla is a favorite!
• Cereal (both hot and cold cereals)
• Top ramen, cup of noodles
• Cans with pop tops appreciated.
Donations are gratefully accepted each Tuesday and Thursday between 9:00 am and 3:00 pm.
Clothing Closet – We are in need of coats, hats and gloves for this winter. We are also accepting men’s and women’s jeans and warm tops. Please hold summer clothing items until summer.
Donations are gratefully accepted each Monday between 10:00 am and 3:00 pm or by appointment.
Gift Cards and Transportation
• Safeway, Target Gift Cards, any amount
• Gift Cards for Gasoline for those who have cars – can be purchased at Safeway & Lucky
• Bus Passes and BART Tickets (BART tickets with small amounts left are welcome)
• County Connection Single Ride Tickets – available at County Connection office
Men’s and Women’s Underwear and Warmers
• New or used (clean and in good condition)
• Socks, tee shirts, men’s & women’s underpants & shorts
• Thermal underwear in all sizes (“long johns”) for men and women (seasonal)
• Hand warmers & “Warmers of all Kinds” (Big 5 or any sporting goods store – Seasonal)
Personal Hygiene Items for Men and Women – The “sample size” bottles are great!
• Toothpaste, tooth brushes & mouthwash
• Soap (liquid or bars – antibacterial is good)
• Anti-bacterial hand cleanser
• Feminine hygiene products
• Chap stick
• Foot spray and foot powder & lotion
• Razors for men (double edged) & women
• Wet Ones Towelettes
• Shaving cream
First aid supplies
• Hydrocortisone ointment/cream
• Aspirin, Tylenol, allergy & cold meds
• Detergent – we only use HE soap pods at the Center
• Fabric softener sheets
• Stain Remover Products
Paper Products & other items for meals
• Sturdy paper plates and bowls for cereal
• Latex gloves (size L & XL)
• Napkins, paper towels and toilet paper
• Plastic cutlery
• Paper coffee cups – 8 oz.
• Coffee creamer
• Sugar packets
• Sleeping Bags, new or used in good condition
• LED lanterns
• All kinds from paperclips to copy paper & printer cartridges (call for printer model), pens, highlighters, etc.