Imagine that you are homeless. You may have a job, but don’t make enough to pay the rent. Money is tight, food is scarce and you are discouraged.
Trinity Center Welcomes you with Hope.
Trinity Center’s Vision:
A community that cares for its homeless people with compassion and provides a place of safety, friendship and dignity. A place where everyone has the opportunity for abundant life; a place where everyone knows my name!
Trinity Center’s Mission Statement:
Trinity Center’s mission is to be the doorway to opportunity for homeless and working poor people. We give care and hope to each person through supported access to services and resources. We invite everyone to participate in our mission.
Trinity Center offers a Safety Net of Basic Human Services, including:
- Breakfast & hot lunch
- Showers, Laundry, Clothing
- Mail and Telephone Access
- Case Management & Referral Services
- Substance Use, Mental Health & Support Groups
- Help with benefit applications
Trinity Center serves people who are homeless and those experiencing poverty. The Center is an opportunity for community and a safe place off the street. Trinity Center Hours of Operation
Our Core Values:
- Knowledge + Resources + Caring
- We strive to understand each client’s uniqueness and help with that understanding in mind
- Individual: Be effective leaders empowering clients, volunteers and staff to be successful
- Community: Facilitate community involvement through partnership and collaboration
- Respect for ourselves, our neighbors and our community