In service of our mission to provide essential safety net services and advocacy, Trinity Center’s highest priority is to maintain our facility and programs as safe and welcoming spaces for all people. From the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have remained open and operated with strong protocols to reduce the transmission and incidences of the virus and its variants, following public health guidance.
Our ongoing protocols include:
- Self-assessment for COVID-19 symptoms
- Signing in on arrival
- Masking indoors
- Social distancing
- Handwashing and hand sanitizer
- Physical barriers wherever possible to reduce airborne transmission
- No eating or drinking inside/in common areas
- Regular disinfection of heavily used, high contact areas
- Thorough end-of-day cleaning and disinfection protocols
*For questions, exceptions, or confidential presentation of documentation, please contact our Executive Director, Leslie Gleason at firstname.lastname@example.org or 925-457-3935.
Thank you for your understanding and support as we work together to meet the needs of the entire community.
We continue to seek support and guidance from our trusted partners and encourage you to visit their websites for continuing updates and information:
- STATE OF CALIFORNIA
- CONTRA COSTA HEALTH SERVICES – CORONAVIRUS & HOMELESSNESS Frequently Asked Questions
- CONTRA COSTA HEALTH SERVICES
- CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION
- WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION